Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tegan and Sara

Beth and I got hard to get meet and greet tickets. So we grabbed mom and headed off to Columbia. 
This was our hotel room. It even came with a warm cookie!
I got changed and we headed off to the Blue Note. 
As we waited, Beth got really nervous. I had butterflies too! 
First the sound check:
Sara and....
Tegan!
Then the photo shoot:
They signed a Lego creation for Ollie. He loves their Lego song Everything is Awesome. 
We headed back to the hotel and ate with mom and Margie. Crazy tapas fest. 
Next we headed back to the concert. 
It was amazing. They played a lot of old stuff and songs from Heartthrob.
Finally we waited in line and met the opening band Lucius - which the three of us are now obsessed with. They told me I look like one of their friends. It was an amazing trip!
On the drive home we saw a goat tied to a tree at a rest stop. Not an animal trailer in sight. Weird. 











No comments: