Monday, June 23, 2014

Benben Columbia Visit

Beth and I took all the kids and went to Columbia to play with the Benbens for the day. The drive was so short after 20 hours to get to the boardwalk. 
We started at the park and are lunch. 
The heat was unreal. The kids had a great time playing on the playground. 
Then we went to the pirates cove splash area. It was really fun and cheap. I didn't get any pictures in the water but Leslie will send some soon. 
We went to the mall to play on their climbing area. 
Elizabeth is a little sprite like monkey. 
Then we rode the Columbia mall train. It literally drives you (no track) around the mall. The kids thought it was amazing. 
Finally we rode the carousel. Penny loves this bunny. 
Every once in a while I take a picture I really like. This one above is my new fav. I like the lighting, the way Lo and Lennon are looking up with big smiles, Penny and Leslie in deep conversation, the background makes it look not in the mall, and notice the girl on the bench behind lennon's arm. I just like it. 
The only pic I got with all the kids. June was done, but look how photogenic Harrison is. Cutie. 










No comments: