Friday, April 11, 2014

Hannah Sleep Over

We started off at the park by my school. Hannah had no trouble coming with us. 
Then we went to a video store (yes, there is one left in Merriam). The kids chose Rio. 
We got a pizza and headed home. 
The kids picnicked on the trampoline. 
We filled the trampoline with ball pit balls. The kids jumped and jumped. Then, we had Popsicles and started Rio. It lasted about 15 minutes. All three kids agreed this movie was not for them. So we changed to Monsters, Inc.  Everyone was much happier. 
Side note: Ollie is very used to being naked in front of Lolo. When I suggested that they get their jammies on, Ollie took his clothes off. I wish I could have video taped Hannah's face. Sorry, Kerrs, you might have to have a chat with Hannah about boys. I forget rules are different when you only have one gender.  I talked with Ollie about nakedness around our friends.  Too funny!

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

Aw, it looks like they had a great time. And don't worry- she has seen it all before!