Sunday, December 16, 2012

10 months old


Penny is our big 10 month old!  I will add more about her to this post tomorrow.  Right now she is WALKING away and I have to chase her. 
***Okay, so Penny is such a sweet baby.  She has 4 teeth and just started walking a few days ago.  Her record is ten steps.  She still loves her brother most of all.  She says mama, dada, done, yah, na (which I think means milk), and signs all done and milk.  She loves to point and get toys off the shelf.  Her favorite books are Swimsuit, Sweater (both by Kit Allen) and Mercer Mayer's Just a Snowy Day.  She eats everything, but really likes to eat with her fingers most of all.  Penny puts everything in her mouth, and we have recovered a button and a piece of foil from her diaper.  Oh Penny!

2 comments:

Grammy B said...

She can also high five and shake her head no.... I also think she waves byebye....

Grammy B said...

She also High fives and waves byebye...I do believe I have heard an I love you Grammy but that one isn't for sure....