Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog Backlog 5 - Zoo Crazy









Today, my parents and I took Ollie and Lolo to the zoo. We enjoyed seeing the elephants and the river otters. The main event of the day was our trip across the African section on a swing/lift/gondola. Ollie and I had a great time, but Lolo did NOT like it one bit. In an effort to calm her down, PopPop tried to turn her around to see Ollie, because we were in the swing behind them. Her shoe popped off and fell about 30 feet on to the African savannah. We are certain that a zebra is chewing on it right now. Ollie and I rode the swing back to pick up the wagon, but Lolo will not be riding on it again EVER. After that we had a great time!

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

The swing looks fun! I can't wait to try it out this summer. :)