Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Genius!


This drawing is from a few weeks ago, but it is AMAZING! I am allowed to brag with this picture. Ollie has been drawing circles for awhile. He pretends to draw faces, but the little circles (eyes) don't make it in the big circle or the nose is on the other side of the page. This was his first real face. We have had several since then, but none quite as charming.

One of Ollie's favorite games is pretend to sleep. He pretends to sleep, we cover him up, say good night, sing a song, and turn out the lights. Then he waits 3 seconds and says "awake time". This game is endless. We were playing today, and I was tired, so I asked Ollie if he could cover me up and tell me a nursery rhyme. I was shocked when he did! He recited this one. I hope you can tell what it is. This was only his second time saying it aloud. Hopefully, he knows several more - if we get them on tape we will post them!

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Love it! That should be framed. :)

Grandma JJ said...

Hey Bean, We are totally impressed. Smart, and talented too. Daddy better watch out. Love you bunches.

G-ma JJ and PaPaw.